Turn casual evenings at home into cozy family nights with our Trouper reclining sofa. Sink into one of the three sculpted bucket seats as the split back cushion provides soft support of your head, neck and lumbar. Dual-sided reclining allows both the right and left arm seats to recline with a simple latch release. Adjust the back and chaise legrest for personalized reclining comfort, or lean back without raising your feet. Perfect for movie nights and more, Trouper has plenty of comfort to go around.
- Clean, casual style
- Independently recline with dual reclining end seats
- Blown fiber split back cushions provide support for head, neck and back
- Padded wrap-over arm cushions
- Comfortably sculpted bucket chaise seats and footrests can be adjusted for personalized reclining comfort
- Single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||85W x 42D x 41.5H
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.