Give your retreat vintage charm with this bedroom set in a beautifully distressed white-washed finish. You'll love the headboard's grand style featuring a picture framed panel. Generously scaled moulding, framed drawer fronts and bun feet enhance the character of this bedroom set-evoking the feel of a quaint cottage escape.
- Includes queen panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of solid wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Distressed white-washed finish
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers, plus 2 small-scaled accessory drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 3 drawers (2 standard drawers, plus a small-scale accessory drawer)
- Dark gray pewter-tone finished metal hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.