A one-of-a-kind trendsetter deserves a bedroom retreat that celebrates their unique flair-and this bed, two nightstands and dresser with mirror are so befitting. The exquisitely carved headboard is a testament to boho-chic style. With subtle bohemian touches, the nightstands and dresser with mirror are delightfully different, and a charming whitewashed finish sets a foundation for a room bursting with personality.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch
- Dresser hardware features a worn-through painted effect
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining
- Nightstands with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining and 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Headboard legs with 4 adjustable heights
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.