Clean and simply striking, this bedroom set with storage bed, dresser/mirror, chest and nightstand masters the art of understated elegance. This easy-to-love look makes just the right statement, whether your taste leans toward classic or contemporary. Pewter-tone hardware is a pure pop of sophistication.
- Includes panel bed with storage (headboard, footboard with storage drawers, rails and roll slats), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- Scalloped moulding
- Black finish
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers and pewter-tone hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers and pewter-tone hardware
- Nightstand with single deep, smooth-gliding drawer, open cubby and pewter-tone hardware
- Footboard with 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers and pewter-tone hardware
- Roll slats eliminate need for foundation/box springs
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.