This dining room set elevates the art of casual rustic style. The extension table's clean-lined, farmhouse profile is beautified with a distressed nutmeg finish and thick planked effect top for added charm. And with not one but two drop-in leaves, you can easily accommodate eight with plenty of elbow room. Cushioned chairs and bench encourage lingering meals enjoyed in comfort. And with a mix of drawer, cabinet and shelf space, the server will serve you well for years to come.
- Includes dining table, 4 upholstered chairs, bench and server
- Table made with wood, acacia veneer and engineered wood
- Nutmeg finish
- Dining chairs and bench made of wood; nailhead trim with antiqued bronze-tone finish; polyester upholstery over foam cushioned seat
- Table with 2 separate extension leaves; extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaves (seats up to 8)
- Server with 2 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawer with felt lining), 4 cabinets (lower cabinets each with 1 shelf) and center display shelf; antiqued bronze-tone hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 4 Chairs and Bench with Storage
||7-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.