Looking for seating with all the bells and whistles" This loaded power reclining sofa and loveseat set has you covered. Get double the relaxation-recline your body then adjust your headrest. The sofa's middle seat converts to a drop-down table ready to hold your magazines and remotes. The loveseat features a center console with storage and cup holders. Both are equipped with one-touch power controls with USB charging port. All wrapped up in quality faux leather with fashion-forward jumbo stitching for a look and feel you'll love.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Sofa with drop-down center table; 2 stainless steel cup holders
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console; 4 stainless steel cup holders
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Vinyl/polyester upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.