Recline in high design. Wrapped in black faux leather upholstery, this reclining sofa, reclining loveseat and rocker recliner are everything you long for and then some. Ultra clean lines, subtle curves and sumptuous cushions make this set a sight for sore eyes and tired muscles. Here's the showstopper: blue LED lighting along the sofa base for a movie theater experience enjoyed in the convenience of your home.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and rocker recliner
- Sofa and loveseat are dual-sided recliners; middle seat of sofa remains stationary
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyurethane upholstery on sofa and loveseat
- Vinyl/polyester/polyurethane upholstery on recliner
- 42" high back
- Blue LED lighting
- Loveseat with lift-top center storage console and 2 cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.