This contemporary sofa chaise and rocker recliner set has comfort written all over it. From the plush cushions to the textured tan fabric, it's a total winner for relaxation. This sofa chaise has the corner on ultra-contemporary style made for easy, everyday living while the rocker recliner invites you to kick back and relax.
- Includes sofa chaise and rocker recliner
- Corner-blocked frame
- Sofa chaise with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Rocker recliner with attached cushions
- Rocker recliner with one-pull reclining motion
- Rocker recliner with gentle rocking motion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Sofa chaise toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion)
- Sofa chaise with platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa Chaise and Recliner
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.