This contemporary oversized chair, ottoman and sofa chaise has comfort written all over it. From the wide, plush seating to the textured gray fabric, it's a total winner for relaxation. Just grab a throw blanket and cozy up to its warmth. Thanks to a versatile chaise with movable ottoman and reversible seat cushions, you can enjoy the chaise on either side to suit your space.
- Includes oversized chair, ottoman and sofa chaise
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Oversized chair and sofa chaise with attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chaise can be positioned on either side (thanks to reversible seat cushion and movable ottoman)
- Oversized chair and sofa chaise with platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa Chaise, Chair, and Ottoman
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.