Your to-do list is complete, now it's time for ultimate relaxation. This rocker recliner, double reclining sofa and loveseat set is plush in all the right places, and will support you for longer than you can binge watch your favorite TV show. The neutral upholstery is ready for patterned throw pillows and some of your time. The sofa's middle seat back drops down into a convenient table top with cup holders, the perfect resting spot for tablets and magazines. In addition, the loveseat has lift-top storage and 2 cup holders while the rocker recliner's gentle motion offers endless relaxation.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and rocker recliner
- Sofa with dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary
- Sofa with drop-down center table with 2 cup holders
- Loveseat with dual-sided recliner
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Recliner, sofa and loveseat with pull tab reclining motion
- Recliner, sofa and loveseat have corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Recliner, sofa and loveseat with attached back and seat cushions
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.