Your modern living room awaits with this living room set with power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat with console and power recliner. Complete with practical faux leather upholstery, one-touch power controls, adjustable headrests and USB ports, it makes finding the best seat in the house a breeze. Cup holders and a storage console keep drinks, snacks and remotes close by. What a perk that the sofa's center seat is crafted with a drop-down table with power/USB plug-ins and dual cup holders. Go ahead-treat yourself to a high-design home theater experience, priced to put you at ease.
- Includes power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat with console and power recliner
- Dual-sided reclining sofa and loveseat
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Each armrest with flip-top storage and cup holder
- Sofa with drop-down table with AC power/USB plug-ins and 2 cup holders
- Loveseat with center storage console with 2 cup holders
- USB charging port in power control
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.