Talk about easy street. This effortlessly chic 3-piece sectional with ottoman puts you at the intersection of cool and comfortable. Ultra-deep seats are custom made for afternoon naps and movie night marathons. So plush to the touch, the slate gray upholstery is beautifully on trend.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (with left-arm facing corner chaise, right-arm facing sofa and armless loveseat) and ottoman
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and polyester/polypropylene pillows
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.