It's love at first "sit" when you can enjoy the pleasure of real leather while still living well within your budget. This sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman in walnut brown sport pleasing profiles with classic roll arms, jumbo stitching and nailhead trim. These generously scaled pieces will win you over with real leather throughout the top of the ottoman and the seating areas-where it matters most-while a skillfully matched faux leather elsewhere saves you money without sacrificing style.
- Includes sofa, loveseat, oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with feather blend inserts and hidden zippers
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Ottoman with leather top upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) side upholstery
- Polyester/cotton/rayon pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Platform foundation system in sofa, loveseat and chair resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.