If its quilted bustle back weren't enough, this reclining sofa, loveseat and swivel glider set has overstuffed arms that elevate comfort to new heights. The sofa and loveseat's storage options-from a handy table top to cup holders and even an ingenious storage pocket-keep everything tucked away but still close at hand. Ultra-soft chenille upholstery makes this set beyond luxurious.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat and swivel rocker recliner
- Sofa and loveseat are dual-sided recliners; sofa's middle seat remains stationary
- Sofa has a drop-down center table with 2 cup holders
- Loveseat has a lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion and smooth 360-degree swivel
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Pull-tab reclining motion
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.