Dressed to impress even the most discerning urban hipster, this 3-piece power reclining sectional and recliner set in charcoal gray rocks a cool look with an even better feel. Rest assured, this designer sectional and recliner set is covered in a padded microfiber upholstery that's love at first touch. Accenting the clean lines and channel tufting: prominent jumbo stitching that adds a fresh, fashion-forward element and distinctive flair.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (with left-arm facing double power reclining loveseat with console, right-arm facing power reclining loveseat and wedge) and rocker recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional with one-touch power control with USB charging port
- Recliner with pull tab reclining motion and gentle rocking motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Storage console with 2 cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.