There is power in beauty with this power reclining sofa, loveseat and recliner set. Handsome crackle effect in the upholstery gives the appearance of supple leather but this set is all about the warmth of fabric. Contrast jumbo stitching adds a stylish touch, while double stuffed armrests cradle your body in comfort. Rest assured, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests allow you to adjust your head and recline back with one easy touch.
- Includes power reclining sofa, power loveseat and power recliner
- Sofa and loveseat are dual-sided recliners; sofa's middle seat remains stationary
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Loveseat has a lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- Includes USB charging port in each of the power controls
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached backs and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.