Seamlessly merging classic elements with modern trends, this sofa, loveseat and recliner invite you to bring home the best of then and now. Wrapped in a fabulous steel gray upholstery with sumptuous suede-like feel, this easy-elegant set is dressed to impress with updated roll arm styling and tailored touches including nailhead trim and window pane stitching.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and recliner
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion and pull tab reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame; with metal reinforced seat in recliner
- Sofa and loveseat with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Recliner with attached cushions
- Seat cushions on sofa and loveseat with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Recliner with high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery; polyester and polyester/polyurethane pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system in sofa and loveseat resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.