For those that love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, this power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat and power rocker recliner deliver both with ease. When it's time to relax, the one-touch power control puts the perfect position at your fingertips. Channel-stitched back cushions provide indulgent lumbar support for maximum comfort-not to mention fashion-forward flair.
- Includes power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat and power rocker recliner
- Dual-sided recliners; middle seat of sofa remains stationary
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Loveseat with center console with storage and 2 cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.