Sparing that "puffy" look you might expect from a recliner, this reclining sofa, loveseat and recliner set doesn't hold back when it comes to contemporary style. Subtle touches such as sporty jumbo stitching, nailhead trim and a "weather worn" effect on the upholstery give this handsome set a buttoned-up appeal and fresh feel. Loveseat's center console with dual cup holders brings a handy element to the arrangement.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and recliner
- Sofa and loveseat are dual-sided recliners (sofa's center seat remains stationary)
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Tight back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim with antiqued goldtone finish
- Chair's zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.