This 3-piece power reclining set takes its cue from luxury automobiles with lattice- and cross-hatch stitching, for a richly tailored aesthetic that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate. Sumptuously padded cushions and dramatic midnight black faux leather upholstery add to the indulgence. When it's time to rev up the action, the set's dual reclining bucket seats, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, LED accent lighting and USB charging ports keep you in the driver's seat.
- Includes power reclining loveseat with console, power reclining sofa and power recliner
- Sofa and loveseat have dual-sided recliners (sofa's middle seat remains stationary)
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions; USB charging ports in each power control
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrests
- LED lighted cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage
- Loveseat has center console with cup holders and underneath storage
- Sofa's center seat folds down into a table with cup holders
- Underneath LED lighting
- Power cords included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.