Sporting a driftwood brown faux leather with a gently distressed sense of charm, this 4-piece sectional plus rocker recliner set invites you to drift away in high style. Rest assured, the set's leather alternative upholstery offers a warm, cozy feel, while clean-lined styling and jumbo stitching deliver the cool, contemporary look you love. Factor in the sectional's power reclining motion, USB charging, convenient cup holders and a drop-down table, and you've got all the makings for the best seats in the house.
- Includes 5 pieces: left-arm facing power reclining sofa with console, armless chair with fold down table, right-arm facing zero wall power recliner, wedge and rocker recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional has one-touch power controls
- Recliner has one-pull reclining mechanism with gentle rocking motion
- Faux leather in driftwood distressed look
- Jumbo contrast stitching
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seats
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- USB charging ports and 2 cup holders in sofa's console
- Armless chair folds down to reveal table with dual cup holders
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||2-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.