With its elegant Charles of London arms, soothing shades and sumptuous comfort, this oversized chair and ottoman set brings a classic look beautifully into the present. Loaded with multi-tonal interest, this furniture set's wheat-hue upholstery is a fresh choice in neutrals. Clean-lined tapered feet in a dark finish infuse a sense of modern appeal.
- Includes oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Chair with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillow included
- Pillow with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polypropylene upholstery
- Polyester/polypropylene; polyester/rayon/acrylic/linen pillow
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.