This living room set with power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat is coming in hot! Top-of-the-line faux leather fabric gives you the upscale look you want for less. Not to mention it feels incredible. Take a seat and raise your legs with one easy push of a button. The extended ottomans provide extra lengths for leg comfort. Want to watch TV or read in comfort" Easily fix your view with the power adjustable headrest. Complete with dramatic, jumbo stitching, this living room ensemble is out to capture your heart with style and comfort.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat
- Dual-sided recliners (middle seat of sofa remains stationary)
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Polyester/vinyl interior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.