Every day is a good day with this living room set with reclining sofa, reclining loveseat and rocker recliner. Take a load off and forget your worries as you ease back into the luxurious feel of suede-like fabric. Faux leather covers the outside parts for an elevated look. Need more comfort and support for your body" Cue the deep seating and tall back. Contrast jumbo stitching adds an element of style to the cushions.
- Includes reclining sofa, reclining loveseat with console and rocker recliner
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Dual-sided recliners (middle seat of sofa remains stationary)
- Loveseat with lift-top storage console and 2 cup holders
- Recliner with gentle rocking motion
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester/polyurethane exterior upholstery
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.