Stand out from the crowd with this brilliantly styled sectional with power and rocker recliner. Ultra cool, ultra contemporary and ultra comfortable, this fashion-forward furniture sports a fabulous faux leather enhanced with contrast stitching that's on point. Rest assured, the sumptuous pillow top armrests and sleek channel cushioning feel every bit as good as they look. Enlightened elements include a power control with USB plug-in and blue LED lighting (by the cup holders) to create a home theater experience worthy of A-listers.
- Includes 5 pieces: armless chair, right-arm facing zero wall power recliner, left-arm facing power reclining sofa with console, wedge and rocker recliner
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional with one-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Recliner with one-pull reclining motion and gentle rocking motion
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and sectional back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Lift-top storage console includes 2 cup holders with blue LED lighting
- Polyester/polyurethane/vinyl upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||4-Piece Sectional with Recliner
||5-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.