The weathered driftwood finish of this uncomplicated bed and 2 nightstands evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for a serene bedroom suite. Chunky moulding creates a plank-like effect, while clean lines make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come.
- Includes panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Nightstand with pewter-tone hardware
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.