Elevating the art of traditional cottage styling, this beautiful bed with dresser and mirror is your dream bedroom retreat realized. Affording curvaceous beauty, the brilliant crafting of this set wows with dramatic scalloped details. The distressed white finish complements both the tufted upholstery on the headboard and the two-tone aesthetic on the dresser for heirloom appeal. Create the cottage bedroom you've always wanted with this romantic bedroom set.
- Includes upholstered headboard, footboard, rails, dresser and mirror
- Made of veneer, wood and engineered wood, with cast resin components
- Polyester upholstered headboard with foam cushion and button tufting
- Distressed, chipped white finish
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dark bronze-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Distressed wood finished top on dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Upholstered Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.