This twin panel bed with nightstand is the ultimate statement piece for a coastal cottage or shabby chic inspired retreat. Whitewashed finish is wonderfully easy on the eyes. Plank-style cap rails on the headboard and footboard infuse a driftwoody look that has our minds drifting away to beachy-keen escapes. Nightstand's USB charging station is right in tune with your high-tech life. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails) and 2-drawer nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Whitewash replicated worn through paint; replicated wood grained block pattern
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- Nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with slim-profile USB charging station
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.