Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this dining set elevates the art of alfresco living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor or outdoor use, the table and chairs blend high style with low maintenance. The table charms with farmhouse styling and a thick porcelain table top that's a natural complement. The brilliantly styled chair entices with a plush, removable cushion wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean.
- Includes dining table and 4 arm chairs
- Table with all-weather, rust-resistant, powder coated aluminum base and frame; porcelain table top
- Chairs with all-weather resin wicker handwoven over powder coated rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Cushion covered in Nuvella® (solution-dyed polyester) high-performance fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Table comfortably accommodates 6-8; features umbrella hole and cover cap (umbrella not included)
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Outdoor Dining Table and 4 Chairs
||5-Piece Outdoor Dining Set
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.