Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, this 5-piece dining set elevates the art of indoor-outdoor living. Beautiful and durable enough for indoor and outdoor use, this brilliantly styled dining chair entices with a plush, removable cushion wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric that's a breeze to keep clean. Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, the dining table charms with X-leg farmhouse styling and wows with a thick porcelain tabletop that's a natural complement.
- All-weather resin wicker handwoven over powdercoated rust-resistant aluminum frame
- Cushions covered in high performing Nuvella® fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester; imported fabric and fill
- All-weather, rust-resistant, powdercoated aluminum base
- Porcelain table top
- Table can accommodate up to 4 people
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Assembly required
- Includes dining table and 4 arm chairs
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.