Inspired by the grandeur and grace of traditional style, this king canopy bed and dresser set is nothing short of stunning. Large-scale decorative pilasters and a sweeping canopy make an impressive statement. Decorative touches, including spiral-turned legs, graceful appliques and rope accents tie together grand elements so tastefully. A marble parquetry top completes the opulent look. Nine smooth-gliding drawers serve your storage needs exceptionally well. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king bed (with headboard, posts, canopy, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and cast resin
- Headboard with faux leather upholstery
- Dresser made of veneers, wood, engineered wood, cast resin and marble parquetry
- Antiqued goldtone hardware
- Dresser with 9 drawers
- Top drawers with felt bottoms
- Marble inlay top
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Measure room, including ceiling height to ensure bed clears fans and light fixtures
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Poster Bed with Canopy with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.