Contemporary style shapes up beautifully with designer elements evident from every angle in this bedroom set. Crafted with quality, contoured surfaces disguise ample storage options. Sporting a distinctive weathered gray finish, this set is the epitome of casual elegance.
- Includes storage headboard, storage footboard, side rails with storage, roll slats and dresser with mirror
- Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Drawers with contoured fronts and dovetail construction
- Linear metal drawer pulls in bright nickel-tone finish
- Headboard with 2 storage cubbies and 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Footboard with 4 smooth-gliding drawers
- Side rail with 1 smooth-gliding underbed storage drawer
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser with 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Includes tipover restraint device
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Storage Bed with 7 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.