This twin bookcase bed and dresser set makes home on the range look so alluring. The aesthetic is earthy yet clean and sophisticated, with a rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim that pay homage to reclaimed barn wood. Adding that much more show-stopping style: an LED fireplace insert that operates with or without heat and includes a six-level temperature setting, remote control and overheating control for added safety. The dresser's fireplace insert comes with optional faux glass crystals and natural stones, so you can customize the look of the flame bed for an extra element of warmth and romance.
- Includes twin bed (bookcase headboard, footboard, under bed storage with side rail and roll slats), dresser with fireplace insert and mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm rustic plank finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Antiqued bronze-tone hardware and nailhead accents
- Dresser with 7 smooth-gliding drawers; storage with adjustable shelf
- Bed with 3 headboard storage cubbies; 2 large drawers
- Fireplace provides up to 4608 BTU/1400W, warms up to 400 square feet (heats a mid-size room) and includes:
- 6-level temperature setting; 5 levels of flame brightness
- LED-lit flame operating with or without heat; overheating control device
- Remote control with LED display
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Bed does not require foundation/box spring; mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.