Get the look of posh barn wood without setting foot in a salvage yard with this bedroom set with queen poster bed, two nightstands and dresser with mirror. Replicated rough-sawn oak finish has a vintage feel reminiscent of a timeworn family heirloom. Warm, rustic and naturally beautiful, it's just got that ageless appeal. Sleek hardware in a pewter tone lends a snappy finishing touch. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes panel headboard, 6-drawer dresser with mirror and 5-drawer chest
- Made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Vintage aged brown rough sawn finish over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers
- Dresser with 1 cabinet and 1 adjustable shelf
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Poster Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.