Sleep your best in a perfect position and enjoy full relaxation with this king pillow top innerspring mattress and adjustable power base with massage. This set assembles quickly and is designed to deliver plush comfort and a restful sleep. The mattress has a dust mite and allergen barrier, which is also waterproof and goes the extra mile in keeping allergens at bay. Gel memory foam, along with the foam encased pocketed coil unit and firm support foam layers, work together to provide all the support you need, especially for your back. And the mattress is attractive, too. The stylish quilted pattern on the luxury nano stain-resistant stretch knit cover makes it the perfect choice. Set the mattress on the included adjustable base and with the wireless hand control, you can position it to eliminate pressure points and apply the head and foot massage. Raise your legs to increase blood circulation and relieve pressure on your lower back. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position. Select the best angle for better breathing and to relieve pressure points, which is helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux. You'll also love that this base is zpp compatible and offers programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore). Zero-G lifts your legs for better circulation. The TV adjustment positions your head for cozy TV viewing and the Snore setting slightly raises your head to help open up airways. For added convenience, the motion-sensored under-bed lighting is especially useful. As you get out of bed, the floor will become softly illuminated. This base has two convenient built-in USB ports for connecting electronics.
- Includes plush king pillow top mattress and adjustable power base with head and foot massage
- Luxury stain resistant stretch knit cover; zip-on cover keeps mattress free of pollen, dust, dust mites and moisture
- Multiple layers of mattress foam, including firm convoluted quilt foam, firm support foam and gel memory lumbar support foam
- Mattress with foam encased 638 15-gauge pocket coil unit
- Power base in foldable design with adjustable head, neck and foot positioning, all steel frame and adjustable legs
- Base is app compatible and offers programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore)
- Wireless hand control and 2 USB power ports are included with base
- Motion sensor activated under-bed lighting
- 10-year non-prorated mattress warranty; 3-year non-prorated power base warranty
- Mattress and power base ship separately in boxes
- State recycling fee may apply
||King Mattress and Adjustable Base
||King Mattress and Adjustable Base
|Item Color Key
||Curacao King Mattress and Adjustable Base
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||75''W x 79''D x 14''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.