: H636Group Name
: Townser - Grayish BrownGroup Style
- Cases and desk are constructed from Pine solids with a rough milled wood texture and a waxy grayed finish
- Drawers are framed, have fully finished drawer boxes with ball bearing side glide and feature bar pulls or knobs in an aged pewter finish
- Desk hutch features a AC power strip with USB charging port
- Slat-back office chair has a textured cleanable light brown microfiber covered seat cushion
- Office chair has adjustable tilt, swivel and adjustable height and casters for mobility
- Large bookcase has adjustable shelves and adds vertical visual element and provides a vast amount of storage
- H636-12 mobile file cabinet nests conveniently under the -44 desk feature file storage and AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports at the back.
- Top center drawer with pencil tray
- 2 smooth-gliding side drawers
- Aged pewter-tone hardware
- Made of pine wood and engineered wood
- Filing cabinet
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.