Whether she loves horses or he's a cowboy at heart, this loft bed with storage matches their authenticity. Rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, making for a chic look loaded with charm. Mattress available, sold separately.
- Whether she loves horses or he's a cowboy at heart, this loft bed with storage matches their authenticity. Rustic finish, plank-style details and nailhead trim pay homage to reclaimed barn wood, making for a chic look loaded with charm. Two matching dressers fit in the underbed area and add plenty of storage without taking up an inch of floor space. Perfect for small or shared space living arrangements.
- Made of replicated veneer and engineered wood
- Includes twin loft bed, storage steps, 2 loft drawer storage units and twin roll slats
- Loft drawer storage each with 3 smooth gliding drawers and bronze-tone handles with nailhead trim
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.