Starry, starry nights. Inspired by Hollywood glam, this richly styled dresser and mirror set steals the show in a simply stunning way. The dresser's replicated walnut grain is enriched with a high-gloss black finish, made even more dramatic with chrome-tone handles with faux crystals and a strip of sleek silvertone glitter banding that accentuates a clean-lined, contemporary aesthetic.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- High gloss black finish with replicated straight silver walnut grain framed in black finish
- Silvertone glitter accent
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Felt-lined multi-compartment jewelry drawer
- Chrome-tone hardware with faux crystals
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Starberry Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 16''D x 72''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.