The epitome of fashion-forward design, this king upholstered bookcase bed is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and button-tufted upholstery bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Remote-controlled LED lighting adds style and modern convenience to your restful retreat.
- King upholstered panel bookcase bed (headboard, footboard and rails)
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Gray polyester upholstery with faux crystal button tufting
- Glitter panel inset bookshelf
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- LED light strip with remote-controlled color and brightness options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|King Panel Bookcase Bed
|King Panel Bookcase Bed
|Item Color Key
|Altyra King Panel Bookcase Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|82''W x 90''D x 54''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.