You'll be swept away by the easy-breezy driftwood look of this 7-drawer dresser and mirror set. An alluring smoky gray finish brings an ethereal vibe to your serene bedroom suite. This large-scaled set delights with traditional details in a warm, weathered hue. It's what's new in neutrals.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dark pewter-tone handles
- 7 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Drawer interiors are lined with faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Dresser features case pilasters, framed drawer fronts and bun feet
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also be mounted on wall horizontally or vertically
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Thyven Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62''W x 21''D x 70''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.