Ashley Package Number: B138/52/53/83
This package contains:
- B138-52: Twin Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B138-53: Twin Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B138-83: Twin Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
With a relaxed cottage design that features beautiful frame details along with scalloped tops and base mouldings all bathed in a rich black finish, the "Maribel" bedroom collection creates an inviting atmosphere that is sure to transform the décor of any bedroom.
- Solid black finish
- Casual cottage design accented with pewter color knobs for a more urban look
- Scalloped top and base mouldings add dimensional flare to case perimeters
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (53), full (87), queen (57), king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31, or B100-66 respectively
- Queen platform storage footboard (54S) option requires the B100-13 roll slats.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Maribel Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||43''W x 80.75''D x 53.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.