Cool, clean and casually modern. This bedroom set with wispy whitewash finish sets the tone for your calming sanctuary. Framed elements and cross-brace accents add dimension and authenticity to the set's simply stunning profile.
- Includes queen headboard, footboard, rails, chest, mirror and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish with replicated cedar grain
- Chest with 4 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Chest and nightstand with rustic gray planked replicated oak grain with authentic touch and large scale dark colored handles
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress not included, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed with Dresser and Mirror, Chest and Nightstand
||Queen Panel Bed with Dresser, Mirror, Chest and Nightstand
|Item Color Key
||Gerridan Queen Panel Bed with Dresser and Mirror, Chest and Nightstand
|Item Series Name
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.