For those who appreciate a traditional aesthetic with understated elegance, this dresser and mirror set brings home a dreamy look priced to put you at ease. Its warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain provides richly classic appeal. Six smooth-gliding dresser drawers generously accommodate your wardrobe. The versatile mirror can be mounted on a dresser or wall.
- Dresser only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm gray vintage finish with pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser with shapely top moulding; bail pulls with antiqued pewter-tone finish; 6 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also hang vertically or horizontally on wall
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Bayzor Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 16''D x 63''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.