Inspired by natural beauty, refined to perfection. This queen panel storage bed brings cozy outdoor vibes to your bedroom with its warm and inviting golden rustic finish. Six storage drawers keep clothes, clutter or linens neatly tucked away, adding a layer of functionality to the simple, streamlined design.
- Includes queen panel headboard, storage footboard, 2 under bed storage units, rails and roll slats
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Golden rustic finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- 6 smooth-gliding storage drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Storage Bedwith 2 Under Bed Storage Drawer
||Queen Panel Storage Bed with 2 Under Bed Storage Drawers
|Item Color Key
||Hyanna Queen Panel Storage Bedwith 2 Under Bed Storage Drawer
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 90''D x 49''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.