They're at a stage where their tastes change practically overnight, so why not give them a bedroom set that always reflects their current mood" This loft bed's chalk board panels let them freeform their look, while the rolling underbed storage bins keep the clutter under control.
- Includes loft bed with ladder and 2 underbed storage bins
- Bed frame and ladder made of solid wood
- Panels and bins made of engineered wood and decorative laminate
- Replicated exotic wood grain in light tan natural wood coloration
- Loft-style bed with chalkboard panels and sturdy ladder
- Pair of rolling under bed storage bins with casters for easy mobility
- Top bunk with protective side rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Included slats eliminate need for mattress box spring
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission states that top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Loft Bed with Under Bed Bin Storage
||Twin Loft Bed
|Item Color Key
||Wrenalyn Twin Loft Bed with Under Bed Bin Storage
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||78''W x 38''D x 34''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.