: B070Group Name
: Culverbach - GrayGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- A sophisticated modern chunky look with large satin nickel colored hardware
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Mouldings across headboard give a thick planked look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- B070-55 footboard dimension: 57"W x 1"D x 20"H.
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.