There are two sides to this sectional. The traditional side includes roll arms, an elegant, timeless profile and sophisticated tailoring. Then there are the modern comforts: exceptionally plush cushions and a decadent chaise, giving your guests plenty of seating and giving you all the sack-out space you deserve. The stunning velvet upholstery is punctuated with distinctive nailhead trim. Faux fur pillows add the perfect touch of glam.
- Includes 2 pieces: right-arm facing corner chaise and left-arm facing sofa
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back cushions and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Navy polyester velvet upholstery
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- Faux fur and striped accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Trendle 2-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||117''W x 91''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.