: 16600Group Name
: Alenya - QuartzGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
The sleek style of the track arms along with the boxed seat and back cushions all supported by dark finish legs makes the warm inviting casual design of the "Alenya-Quartz" upholstery collection the perfecting addition to the relaxing décor of any living area.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and innerspring mattress.
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.