True classic character comes to life in this sofa. Set back pleated rolled arms and warm brown exposed frame with bun feet are beautifully traditional. Lovely detailing carries itself through the herringbone weave in the soft upholstery. Seat cushions reverse to maintain durable comfort. Vintage-inspired jumbo nailhead trim graces the design. Plaid and botanical pillows in dark brown are a timeless touch.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 5 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; Polyester/acrylic/linen and polyester pillows
- Bronze-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||100''W x 41''D x 40''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We offer free careful delivery within a 40 mile radius of our Chambersburg location and a 25 mile radius of our Gettysburg location on purchases of over $298. If your home is outside our free delivery zone, we will delivery your new furniture or mattress at a minimal fee. Please contact us to see if you are within our service area.
All furniture purchased from Colony House Furniture is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery or pickup. In the event a defect should occur within this period, the item will be repaired, or if proper repairs are not feasible, replaced at no charge to you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.